Electrocardiograph Cardio -B Palm ECG
1 channel palm ECG Cardio-B
PALM ECG'S are suitable for general practitioners or for domestic users who suffer from cardiovascular diseases such as hypertension, coronary disorders, giving the possibility of a daily ECG test. Records can be saved and used as a reference for clinical applications or even send to the doctor via software.
4 measurement modes: palm, leg, chest or lead wire traditional measurement.
- 30 second ECG waveform and measurement results
- 1200 ECG waveform can be saved
- 10 hours ECG continuous measurement data storage
- analysis and report of 17 types of ECG waveform
- USB 2.0 interface with optional data cable and ECG viewer software
- traditional measurement with optional ECG cable
Supplied with multilanguage manual and box (GB, FR, IT, ES).
ECG bandwidth: 0.5 Hz - 40 Hz
Heart rate measuring range: 30 - 240 bpm ± 2 bpm
LCD back light display: 240 x 160 dot matrix
Display size: 57.6 x 40mm
Power: 2 x AAA batteries
Size 125 x 70 x 21.5 mm
Weight: 106 g