OXY-100 Vet Pulse Oximeter
OXY 100 Handheld PulseOximeter can measure oxygen saturation (SpO2) and pulse Rate (PR) by placing the sensor on the certain part of the animal, such as tongue, ear, leg or tail. It also provides plethysmogram, bar-graph and Perfusion Index display.
- Lightweight, small and easy to handle
- Data storage with trend review
- Two options for measurement on:
1 - thin tissue: such as tongue, ear
2 - thick tissue: such as leg, tail
- Up to 384 hours of data memory (with 1/2/4/8 sec. recording interval)
- Audible & Visual alert for over-limits (limits are adjustable)
Tested for cats and dogs. Not suitable for big or very small animals.
Universal "Y" type SpO2 probe