3800 CPXH ultrasonic cleaner 5.7lt
Precision cleaning with Ultrasonic power is faster and safer than any other method. It's powerful enough to remove heavy oils and tissues, penetrating enough to deflux circuit boards, yet gentle enough to clean tiny precision assemblies. Ultrasonic sound waves moving through a cleaning solution creating an effect called cavitation, the rapid formation and implosion of microscopic bubbles. Heat enhances the process. The deep-cleaning action of ultrasonic can remove even the most stubborn dirt and contaminations.
Recommended use with optional perforated tray.
CPXH Series (Digital control with heater)
Branson CPXH are the most technologically advanced ultrasonic cleaners available. With programmable features, digital operation with power tracking capabilities to adjust for light or heavy loads, high/Iow power control and degassing.
- High/low power control provides safer and precise cleaning of delicate components. 100% power for normal or 70% for delicate applications
- Temperature can be set for either Fahrenheit or Celsius up to 69 °C/156.2 °F
- CPX series is completely programmable, so engineers can choose temperature, start, and stop times for set-itand- forget-it operation
- Degassing periods of up to 99 minutes also allow for various sample prep applications.
- Digital timer allows adjustment for continuous ultrasonic operation up to 99 minutes
Degas wave modulation
Auto ultrasonic activation
Front panel auto temp calibration
Operating parameters stored and saved
Mechanical timer: adjustable up to 60 min
Tank size mm: 290 x 150 x 150 mm
Overall size mm: 337 x 304 x 302 mm
Tank capacity: 5.7 l
Drain and valve kit: included
Weight: 5.4 kg /( 12 lbs.)
Operating frequency: 40 KHz
Power supply: 230-240 V
- Εταιρειες Ιατρικών
- Κλινικές Νοσοκομεία
- Γενικοί Ιατροί - Παθολόγοι