Heine mini 3000 F.O. LED Otoscope - black
Modern pocket otoscope in a unique, compact design. Handy and powerful.
Distal Fiber Optic (F.O.) Illumination: Reflex-free illumination of tympanum and ear canal. Viewing window with 3x magnification and optimized casing surface for razor-sharp images and minimal reflection. Swiveling viewing window built into instrument. Pneumatic testing of the tympanum mobility by using the insufflation port and an optional connector. Attachment clip with integrated on / off switch. Switches off automatically when returned to the pocket. Replaceable batteries. Size AA, or optional rechargeable battery with mini NT table charger. 2-piece handle and head. Easy to maintain, flexible. Award-winning design. Maximum quality with minimum dimensions. mini Can only be used with the mini3000 handle system. Available in black or blue.
- Maintenance-free, no need to ever change the LED.
- LED thermal management for a consistent light output throughout the whole working life.
- High-performance-LED: bright and homogeneous illumination with excellent color rendering
- Color temperature 4000K, color rendering index >95, and >90 rendering index of the color red.
- Twice as bright as Xenon Halogen instruments.
- Exclusive Battery Performance Indicator
- Exclusive fade-out function reduces illumination intensity with battery level to let you know when to replace.
- Operation time up to 10 hours
Medical device, Class: I
- Εταιρειες Ιατρικών
- Γενικοί Ιατροί - Παθολόγοι
- Κλινικές Νοσοκομεία