Handlin hysterosalpingography uterus manipulator
It is used for procedures where uterus manipulation and/or injection of costrast media is requested (e.g. diagnostic and operative laparoscopy, fertility examinations, etc.). It has a curved shape for an easy insertion.
It is composed by
- a double lumen inner catheter with graduation from 4 to 10 cm (1 cm resolution) to assess correct insertion depth
- stiff handle allowing a firm and safe manipulation; simple locking system to avoid accidental movements during the procedure
- a PVC 10 cc balloon with diameter 20 mm placed on the catheter tip to minimize any accidental perforation and avoid contrast media reflow
- a one-way valve for balloon inflation directly connected to a pilot balloon showing the real condition of the inner balloon
- luer lock connector for constrast media injection.
- Κλινικές Νοσοκομεία
- Εταιρειες Ιατρικών