V2008 Vascular Doppler with 8MHz fixed probe
GIMA V2008 Vascular Doppler - with 8 MHz fixed probe
Small, lightweight, high sensitivity pocket Doppler.
Its probes are ideal for use by a General Practitioner, vascular specialist for routine vascular examination in ER for vessel location, or by specialists in diabetes, urology and gynecology.
Vascular flow signals and FHR are easily located using the transducer while internal signal processing minimizes noise artefacts.
The flow signal is also available to the user via the built-in loudspeaker with output level controlled by rotary volume control.
Supplied in a nice bag with probe, cable, gel tube and 7 languages user
manual: GB, FR, DE, IT, ES, GR, PT.
- Frequency: 2, 5 or 8 MHz continuous wave
- Transducer: 2 crystal narrow beam
- Output power: <15 mW/cm2 SATA
- Audio Response: 300Hz - 4 KHz
• Unit Controls
- Keys: 1 Key (for unit on/off)
- Controls: rotary volume
- Indicators: Yellow battery low LED
• Power supply
- Battery 9V Alkaline (not included)
- Expected battery life: >9 hours
- Headset: Audio output to optional
- headset (not included)
- Material: ABS / Noryl
- Size: 150 mm by 75 mm
- Weight: 299 g (with transducer)
- Classification: Class I Type B - IEC 60601-I- Warranty: 1 year - Made in UK
- Medical device, Class: II A
- Γενικοί Ιατροί - Παθολόγοι
- Εταιρειες Ιατρικών