Thermofocus infrared thermometer - mod. 1500 - H1N1 - emergency version
Thermofocus model 1500 H1N1 for professional use and emergency
The most advanced thermometers in the world! Thermofocus read infrared radiations from the surface of the skin to calculate accurately the core body temperature.
- No touch: never in contact to avoid any risk of infection
- Noninvasive: do not require patient collaboration, advised for children
- Accurate: a sophisticated microprocessor warrants high precision
- Economic: no need of expensive probes
- Few seconds: time for pointing and reading temperature
- 1°C-55°C: for measurement of wide range of objects
- body temperature scan: can be done quickly
For hospital & emergency:
Specifically studied for hospitals, airports, schools, factories, etc. in case of emergency and/or pandemic situations. Quick, accurate and easy to use, allows a fast and hygienic temperature reading for thousands of consecutive measurements. With compulsory MQCS technology (Manual Quick Calibration System), through which you can always perfectly stabilize the thermometer to the ambient temperature, ready to take series of measurements.
Supplied with a lanyard to be, worn around the neck.
Forehead measuring range: 34.0-42.5 °C (93.2-108.5°F)
Measuring range (apart from forehead): 1.0-55.0 °C (33.8-131 °F)
Ambient temperature working range 16-40°(60.8-104.0°F)*
Precision: 0.1 °C (0.2 °F)
Accuracy level according to ASTM E 1965-98 :
- from 34 to 35.9 °C (93.2-96.6 °F)= ±0.3 °C (±0.5°F)
- from 36 to 39 °C (96.8-102.2 °F)= ±0.2 °C (±0.4 °F)
- from 39.1 to 42.5 °C (102.4-108.5 °F)= ±0.3 °C (±0.5 °F)
Distance of operation:3 cm (1.2 inch) fixed through optical signal
Battery: 4xAAA (1.5V) included
Weight: 99 g
Size: 165 x 40 x 22 mm.
*The thermometer can work also in environments with a temperature between 5 and 16 °C (41-60.8 °F), but we do not guarantee the accuracy.
Medical device, Class: II A
- Κλινικές Νοσοκομεία
- Γενικοί Ιατροί - Παθολόγοι
- Εταιρειες Ιατρικών