VIDIX 4.0 VTrack Total Body Scan Videodermoscope
The VTrack Total Body Scan system allows the doctor to make an accurate acquisition of total body images of the patient. It is possible to capture the image of a single district or automatically perform image acquisition of front, back, right side and left side.
The 1st videodermatoscopy system witn WPT (Wide Pixel Technology)
Vidix WPT Camera is the smallest and lightest camera, with the highest quality components available today.
The materials used, such as carbon fiber plus electronic, mechanical and optical components express the excellence of quality.
WPT Camera provides real colors (much more than full HD) also brightest and widest pixels.
• WPT (Wide Pixel Technology) more than Full HD
• Optical LIVE-zoom, select up to 150x (7x-10x-20x-30x-50x-70x-100x-150x)
• The camera acquires both clinical (panoramic) images at variable distances and macro images
• 2/3 inch SONY sensor, the largest applied in videodermatoscopy
• Optimized ergonomics to select each button with one hand
VTrack Total Body Scan Unit Configuration
incorporated with digital camer
Vidix 4.0 workstation
WPT digital camera USB wired 3mt, with magnetic eyepieces for: epiluminescence, polarized, interdigital, clinical
Software Dermascope - DICOM ready
2 monitors 24” LED, brand EIZO graphic series
Wi-Fi color printer A4
The VTRACK system is equipped with a dedicated software that allows you to acquire images of all sides of the body, then to save them in the Dermascope software.
The laser guideline guarantees the reproducibility of the photos, always maintaining the same distance.
- Κλινικές Νοσοκομεία
- Εταιρειες Ιατρικών