CBit 8 Smart Ultrasound
An extremely slim and compact touch panel console ultrasound system,
providing a tool for process optimization, simplifying clinical screening.
Featured with comprehensive functions, the system implements elaboration, modernization and specialization in the integral whole.
- With 10.1’’ HD touch panel. Superbly responsive, with customizable
Ergonomic tilting ensures all-dimensional, multi angle visualization.
- 19’’ HD LED monitor, rotatable ±90°, with innovative energy-saving light.
- Adaptive control panel, rotatable ±45°, liftable 0-15cm.
- Smart Standby mode, is a smart backstage management which enables extended battery life. Instant power-on.
Single Crystal Technology
Chison CBit8 uses the latest advance in transducer technology, which has
wider bandwidth, higher sensitivity and better signal-noise ratio, providing
superb anatomic details to users, delivering excellent resolution and
penetration, especially during difficult-patient scanning.
Wide Angle Transvaginal Probe
- Up to 210o extremely wide angle.
- Provide more, diagnostic information.
- Save time, improve efficiency.
A new non-invasive method for the assessment of left ventricular (LV) global and regional function.
- Help to confirm or rule out the presence of coronary artery disease.
- Patients with coronary artery blockages may have minimal or no symptoms during test.
- Symptoms and signs of heart disease may be unmasked by exposing the heart to the stress of exercise.
- Display the elasticity of different tissues in different color.
- Provide more clinical information, especially for soft tissue.
- Strain ratio measurement quantitatively gives the ratio between the average strain of the selected region and of the nearby normal tissue region.
Auto Breast Detection
- Automatically detect breast lesion.
- Provide the size.
- Efficient for the diagnosis.
- Use a graph for hip orthotics diagnosis, help the doctor with easier and more accurate diagnosis during the pediatric hip scan.
- Γενικοί Ιατροί - Παθολόγοι
- Εταιρειες Ιατρικών
- Κλινικές Νοσοκομεία