SonoBook 9 Ultrasound
Smart Laptop with Premium Performance.
Fast / Precise / Cutting-Edge.
Never compromise performance for portability.
A compact system, so intuitive that it can be operated without a manual. It can respond instantly between different modes. It can operate for an entire workday with only one battery charge.
Weights less than 6 kg.
It can detect ultra-slow velocity <2cm/s on tiny vessels and does not miss the high velocity >40m/s on cardiac. It can also image superficial tissues within 2mm and achieve more than 30cm of depth clearly, on a 130kg difficult patient.
Cardiovascular, Radiology, OB/Gyn, Anesthesia, Critical care, Emergency.
- Ultra-light (6kg with battery)
- Deep penetration >30cm
- Superficial observation <2mm
- Ultra-slow velocity detection <2cm/s
- Ultra-high velocity >40m/s (probe-depended)
- Fast boot around 1 min
- Shut down in less than 12s
- Still image and cine can be saved in 1s
- Instant switch between different modes & measurements
- Versatile solutions: Cardiovascular, Radiology, Internal Medicine, Small parts, General imaging, Vascular, Intensive care, Emergency, MSK, ICU
- Supports 27 kinds of probes
- Covering 1,5 MHz 23 MHz frequency range
- 192 elements high density probe
- Intra-operational probe (available)
- TEE probe (available)
- Innovative probe (available)
- Large Storage size (10 thousand of images and cines)
- Intelligent patients data management
- SonoDocking: DVI-I, Foot-Switch, Video-Out, remote, S-Video
- WiFi Compatible
- DICOM: Structure report, worklists, storage, print
- AIO (Automatic Image Optimization for B mode and D mode)
- Auto measurement: Auto IMT, Auto NT, Auto-trace for PW, Auto-trace for follicles and breast lesions
- User-defined workflow
- Auto-Ambient adjustment tailor to indoor & outdoor uses
- SSD for lower power consumption
- Stand-by mode to save energy
- Auto-Ambient adjustment to save battery life
- Low heat and noise design
- Up to 2 hours of continuous use in active mode
- Intel PC platform
- WiFi, Solid State Drive (SSD), 4D, ECG
- Cutting Edge TX/RX platform
Innovative Transducer Technologies
SonoBook 9 uses the latest advances in transducer technology, which has wider bandwidth, higher sensitivity and better signal-noise ratio, providing superb anatomic details to users, delivering excellent resolution and penetration, especially during difficult-patient scanning.
- Γενικοί Ιατροί - Παθολόγοι
- Εταιρειες Ιατρικών
- Κλινικές Νοσοκομεία