AM 100 ABPM with adult cuff and software
The AM100 is a compact, lightweight instrument that provides a cost-effective solution for monitoring patient's blood pressure outside the clinical environment. AM100 employs the popular oscillometric technique of blood pressure measurement that is used in patient monitoring in hospital worldwide. The simplicity of this technique provides for the quickest patient hook-up. AM100 interfaces with Win Pro PC Software for monitor programming as well as report editing and generation.
- Oscillometric technology:
quick hook-up, making it easy to use, saving your staff time
- Compact and quiet:
silent operation and compact size aid patient compliance.
- Low power consumption:
requires only two "AA" batteries, making this unit much less
expensive than others.
• Technique: Oscillometry with step deflation
• Accuracy: +/- 3 mmHg
• Display: liquid crystal
• Recording duration: Up to 52 hours
• Sample quantity: Over 250 sample of systolic, diastolic, MAP and heart rate
• Sampling periods: 3 time periods
• Power source: 3 VDC/Two 1.5 V “AA” Alkaline
• Standard cuff
• Carrying bag
• PC connection cable
• English manual
Medical device, Class: II A
- Γενικοί Ιατροί - Παθολόγοι
- Κλινικές Νοσοκομεία
- Εταιρειες Ιατρικών